Mardi believes that it is important—in the buying— that a buyer take the time to interview prosepctive agents before comitting to one. After all, it is probably the biggest investment you will ever make.
To ensure you find the home that's right for you, Mardi will:
• meet with you at one of her offices: Meet at 1749 Woodward or 5500 Main Street, Manotick.
• Take you through the qualification process: Financial capabilities, needs and desires in a home
• Provide you a copy of "How to Buy Your Home" a step-by-step guide for home buyers. Great for first time buyers. It takes the anxiousness away when it comes time to take the next step:
• Provide you with a copy of CMHC's comprehensive booklet;
• Take you on a tour of the city and/or the area in which you wish to live;
• Provide you with an overview of market conditions, both past and present;
• Take you through the offer process before it's time to purchase;
• Provide you with the names of the best-in-the-business mortgage people;
• Provide you with the names of qualified inspection engineers;
Once you are completely comfortable, we will begin the viewing process to find you the right home. In a fast moving market, it is important to be aware of as much information as possible prior to viewing, in order to be fully prepared in the event of competition.
Real Estate Websites by Web4Realty